Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crystal garden

Day 1

Today in class we added  the solution to our crystal gardens. All of use made a detailed map and labeled were we put the crystal solution. We added food coloring to our solution so the crystals will be the color we want.My crystal garden is like a landscape were a volcano erupted. My floor of the crystal garden is cracked so i put the crystal solution on the cracks.

Day 2


Today in class we looked at our crystal gardens on my nothing grew, the only thing that happen is that the solution dried. On my friends it also dried but for one of them there were tiny crystals.

Day 3

We didn't have science class so i didn't look at it.

Day 4

On day 4 my land on the crystal garden got tighter so it split apart and now there are bigger cracks on the ground.The crystal solution dried in the clay and now i have colored clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment